May 2, 2009

Looking on the Bright Side

There seems to be a hold up in Nathan's potty training. He had been doing so well. Perhaps he has gotten tired of the extra responsibility of getting to the toilet so he hides and pees or worse. This is frustrating to me. I think that if he can go to a hiding place, he should be able to go to the bathroom.

Today I discovered that he was playing in the closet of Noah's room. Except that it turns out he was hiding there and he had peed his pants .... again.

I sent Nathan downstairs to the bathroom while I started cleaning the floor of the closet. Josiah reminded be to look on the bright side of things by saying, "That sure was a good hiding place. It may be his best one yet. Right, Mom?" Yep. Probably.

I hope he starts hiding on the toilet.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, this is awesome. I know it's awful for you and I feel your pain because I'm potty training my son too, but Josiah's comment's were too funny.