July 25, 2009

Playing in the Rain

Just a few minutes after the boys went outside to play it started to rain. I was suckered by the weather report into thinking the rain clouds would pass over. There was no reason to make the boys come back inside. The weather was warm and the sun was even partially shining.

They were very excited. Can't you tell? Bwahahaha! (Does anybody teach lessons on how to get kids to smile for the camera in sync? Seriously, what are they thinking about? "I will not look at the camera." "What?" "You can't see me!")

They had a blast.

It was like playing in a giant sprinkler ... without getting in trouble for flooding the backyard.


Nathan kept me updated on the rain by yelling to me, "It's raining! It's raining HARDER and FASTER! IT'S RAINING ON MY HEAD!" Then he came inside to show me his wet head before returning to the great wet outdoors.

No comments: