November 11, 2009

Reenactment

Earlier today, Nathan who is a huge fan of Toy Story and Toy Story 2 brought his Buzz Lightyear toy to me and asked, "Mom, can you take his arm off?" After looking at what he's holding, I tell him, "Oh, no, Nathan. It's not like in the movie; his arm isn't supposed to come off."

Apparently, he didn't take no for an answer.

Have I ever mentioned that Nathan is a very determined young man?

I found Buzz Lightyear in this state. He looks like he's going into shock! You're going to be okay, Buzz!
My arm! I. must. get. my. arm. A little help here please? 911? Anyone? Woody? HELP!

Please excuse me while I go give Buzz Lightyear a hand.

UPDATE: After a difficult procedure, Buzz's forearm was able to be reattached. The prognosis is good. He should regain full use of his arm. Buzz Lightyear is not taking any questions at this time as he needs his rest in order to have a speedy recovery. He thanks all his fans for their concern, well wishes, and prayers.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That is some serious drama unfolding in your household! Seriously though, I'm glad Buzz is gonna be alright.