February 8, 2010

Side Games

During the big game day yesterday, we had some other games going too. Multi-tasking, you know. We even did a game within a game. Amazing, right?

While we played Apples to Apples, Josiah and I had a little spur of the moment game. First, I put a sour head candy in my mouth. whahaa! Those things are insanely sour! Then it was Josiah's turn.

I will admit that he kept his sour head candy in his mouth longer than I had kept mine.
Josiah-1
Mom-0

I think losing that particular game was worth it. Who came up with that stuff as a candy?! It could be a torture device. And be careful when taking it out! If it touches the end of your tongue where sour is registered..... well, just be aware that you don't want that to happen. *shudder*

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

I don't do sour. blech

Bethany said...

I'm so playing this game with my kids. Does that make me cruel? You know what? I don't care if it makes me cruel I'm looking forward to the laugh I'll get. I won't even have to participate b/c they can go head to head against each other. I'm totally getting excited about this.

Marie said...

I actually like sour cabdy but Jack won't touch the stuff. Smart boy?