February 25, 2010

Good Times

Once upon a time a sister and a brother walked and talked.

Sister told Brother how funny it was to her that Husband tried to answer bra questions when he obviously knew nothing about bras (except that he likes what they hold). Brother laughed with Sister.

Sister wondered aloud whether she should tell Husband to stop trying to talk about bra sizes as if he knows anything about it or whether she should teach him so that he could be informed.

Brother stated that learning is good. Too many people don't know about bra sizes including many women.

Sister stated that there are stores to which women can go and get a professional bra fitting.

Brother said he wanted to work there.

Sister said she was telling Brother's Wife.

And there was much laughter.

*Any resemblance to actual persons may or may not be completely coincidental.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I <3 brothers. :)

Jules AF said...

I laughed so hard at the (except that he likes what they hold) line. haha Thank you.

Unknown said...

I especially enjoyed this post because my husband has always said he wants to be a bra-fitter when he grows up! (He's turning 70 on Sunday)

Thanks so much for visiting my SITS day blog. Hope you come again and often!

Katrina said...

Haha! That's hilarious. I would love to hear my husband try to talk about bra sizes.