July 3, 2008

Hello, my friends.

Writing a blog is new to me. The thought of complete strangers reading my musings is uncomfortable to me who doesn't like to speak when in large groups. I love to stay in touch with friends and share about my family. Perhaps with this blog, my friends will be able to better stay in touch and strangers could eventually be friends.

We are a family of five. John and I married in October of 2001 and now have 3 boys. John and I love to visit with friends, play games-card games, board games and video games, watch movies and read. We are both competitive and opinionated so at times we clash. Those times are far outnumbered by the adventurous, pleasant, humorous, fun, reflective and devotional times.

Let me introduce our boys. Our firstborn, Josiah, is 5 years old and very excited to start Kindergarten in the fall. Josiah is very creative, intelligent, witty, curious, active and a great builder. Our middle child, Nathan, is 2 years old and extremely adventurous and outgoing as well as ornery. Nathan loves to play, cuddle, build and climb. Our youngest son, Noah, is 8 months old. Noah is smiley, cuddly, peaceful and investigative.


Nathan and Josiah on the 4th of July


Noah being patriotic

1 comment:

Jessica said...

YAY for a blog! Can't wait to read more!! :)