December 7, 2011

The friends who saved the snowman jewel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once a group of friends had a job from the king and it was to protect the snowman jewel. They had to stay up all night and drink coffee to stay up and guard it all night and which they did not like but he payed good every day they got 1,000,000,000,000$$$$$ and that's just one day you know.







Well maybe not. They might as well go to sleep. They just look like they're sleeping and well you might just be right if you look close enough you can see it better.







Now that is what i want to look like when I grow up.






Ah,ah a pirate he's trying to steal the treasure and he was soon caught.







Soon his death came and it went well but not for him though.
And doggy's dream came true to some day blow off some pirate's cap. And doggy for some reason just yelled, "Kiss your butt good by!!!!!!!!!!"




Today's story was courtesy of my 8 year old son, Josiah. He set the scenes, took the pictures, and wrote the accompanying story. (I did a bit of grammar editing to separate some run-on sentences. Next time I'll leave it as is.)

3 comments:

Blue Cotton Memory said...

LOVE IT! Congrats on your action/adventure author!

Dana K said...

Wonderful story and pictures! Really had me on the edge of my seat, I did not know what was going to happen next! :)

Nona said...

I LOVED your story!!!!! The snowman jewel was beautiful and I am glad the pirate did not get to steal it!!!!
Nona